About the Protection of personal information
Mihosugata Kimono School (hereinafter referred to as “the school”) will comply with laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and appropriate use. The school will handle personal information acquired by the school and on this site as follows.
About Personal Information
The term “personal information” means information about the living individual, which can identify the specific individual by descriptions, signs, images, voices, and record of documents, for example name, age, telephone number, email address, address, workplace, hobbies, contents of inquiries, individual information acquired on our services, and so on. They can identify the specific individual. Also the information includes such information that does not identify the specific individual, but makes it possible to identify that individual.
Handling of personal information
When using personal information , the school establishes management systems for the protection of personal information and appropriately and carefully handles them according to the rules of the school.
The basic policy of personal information protection management
The school will appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information. The school will take the necessary and appropriate safety management measures in order to protect the content of personal information from illegal access, loss and leaks. The school will comply with laws, other regulations, and the school’s rules regarding protection of personal information The school will strive to keep improving in order to protect personal information.
Use of personal information within the scope of the purpose of use
The school will use personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use that was clearly indicated or publicized, except in cases where the school has obtained the customer’s consent in advance and having specified the purpose of use as much as possible, plus laws allowed as exceptions.
Clear indication and publication of the purpose of use
The school will clearly indicate necessary information in advance, such as the purpose of use, the scope of sharing users and an inquiry contact, and will strive to acquire personal information only upon obtaining consent from customers. Although there are cases that the school records the contents of transactions and inquiries, the school handles information acquired from customers just to respond to their requests appropriately and quickly.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The school will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When disclosure of personal information has been requested based on a law or ordinance.
- When the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the school assigns a sub-contractor part or all of a area of business in order to improve efficiency. In this case, the school will conclude a contract regarding the use of personal information and safety protection with the sub-contractor and will appropriately supervise it.
- When the person the information belongs to has agreed in advance.
Respect for the customer’s rights
The school will respect the customer’s rights and absolutely respond when a customer requests disclose, correction, deletion or use of his or her personal information.